3 eggs, separated
5 tbsp honey
4 tbsp coconut oil
2 mashed bananas
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp ground cinnamon
2 cups almond flour or finely grounded almonds
– Preheat the oven to 350F.
– Cream the egg yolks and honey in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
-. Add the oil, vanilla, mashed banana, cinnamon, baking powder and almond flour and combine well.
– In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
– Fold egg whites into the banana mixture to pull it away from the sides before gradually folding the rest of the egg whites into the mixture.
– Line a loaf tin with coconut or almond oil and pour the banana mixture into this.
– Place in the oven for 40-45 mins