· 1 lb of pasture raised ground pork
· 2 cups of thinly sliced cremini mushrooms
· 1 onion chopped finely in my mini-prep
· 1 inch knob of ginger grated on a microplane (I keep my ginger in the freezer)
· 3 garlic cloves squeezed through my garlic press
· 4 cups of pre-washed baby spinach
· 1-2 tablespoons of fish sauce or extra coconut aminos
· 1 tablespoon of coconut aminos
· 1-2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
· 1-2 tablespoons of coconut oil or lard
· REAL or Himalayan salt and pepper to taste
-Heat some coconut oil or lard in a skillet over medium-high heat.
-Add the onion and once they were translucent, throw in the mushrooms.
– Once the vegetables cooked down, put in the ground pork, garlic, and ginger.
-Add the fish sauce, tamari, and vinegar (all the measurements above are estimations).
– Once the sauces were mixed in, add the spinach and stir them around until they wilted.
-Taste for seasoning and added salt and pepper as needed.