3 T coconut oil
1 large yellow squash cut in bite size pieces 1 yellow bell pepper cut in slices 1 red bell pepper cut in slices
2 cloves garlic, minced 2 tsp. raw ginger, minced 4-5 mushrooms, sliced
1 c. snow peas
1/2 c. broccoli florets, thinly sliced
3-4 scallions, green and white parts, chopped thinly
2 cups cooked brown rice (You are limited to 1 cup on detox)
2 tsp. fish sauce (check the ingredients before purchasing)
1 tsp.-2 T. Sriracha hot sauce, to taste (very spicy, so add more if you like it hot!) 1 large zucchini cut into bite size pieces
1 tsp. salt (or start with half as much and add more at the end, if desired)
1/2 fresh pineapple, chopped into small pieces
2 T. fresh cilantro, sliced into bits
1. Prep the ingredients.
2. Combine the fish sauce and Sriracha, in a small container, and stir well.
3. Turn the wok on to medium heat.
4. Heat the oils on medium-high in the wok.
5. Add garlic and ginger. Stir for thirty seconds. Careful as it may “pop”.
6. Add the mushrooms, broccoli, snow peas, bell peppers, zucchini, squash and green onions, and cook 3 minutes, stirring often.
7. Scrape the vegetables up to the sides of the pan.
In the hole you have in the middle (the ‘well’), add the rice, and pour on the Sriracha mix.
8. Scrape the vegetables further up the edges of the pan so that you can spread the rice out.
9. Let it toast for 2 minutes.
10. Scrape the rice up the sides of the pan to create a new well in the center of the pan.
11. Drop the pineapple pieces onto the well. Cook them for 2-3 minutes to allow them to caramelize slightly, then toss them together with the other ingredients.
12. Add the cilantro. Stir well to toss all of the ingredients together.
13. Taste to check seasonings, adding more as desired.
14. Serve immediately over Paleo rice or soaked rice.