• 1/4 cup rice wine
• 1 1/2 tablespoons oyster-flavored sauce
• 2 teaspoons cornstarch or tapioca starch
• 4 teaspoons coconut oil, divided
• 3/4 pound sirloin steak, cut in half lengthwise and thinly sliced
• 1/4-1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
• 10 raw shrimp, (21-25 per pound), peeled, deveined and chopped
• 1 pound bok choy, preferably baby bok choy, trimmed and sliced into 1-inch pieces
1. Whisk rice wine, oyster sauce and cornstarch in a small bowl until the starch is dissolved.
2. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large nonstick skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add beef and crushed red pepper to taste; cook, stirring, until the beef begins to brown, 1 to 2 minutes. Add shrimp and continue to cook, stirring, until the shrimp is opaque and pink, 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer the beef, shrimp and any juices to a plate.
3. Heat the remaining 2 teaspoons oil over medium-high heat in the same pan. Add bok choy and cook, stirring, until it begins to wilt, 2 to 4 minutes. Stir in the cornstarch mixture. Return the beef-shrimp mixture to the pan and cook, stirring, until heated through and the sauce has thickened slightly, about 1 minute.
4. Serve over Paleo rice or soaked rice.