Grain Free Corn Bread
1 1/2 cup Almond Flour
1/3 cup arrowroot
1/3 cup + 1 Tbsp. coconut flour
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
3/4 cup almond milk
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
3-4 Tbsp. honey
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8×8 baking pan or line with parchment paper.
2. Combine all the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Add wet ingredients and mix until well-incorporated.
4. Pour mixture into prepared 8×8 pan and spread evenly.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean.
Like and Share with your friends and family. Tweet me a photo of your corn bread, I’d love to see it, Dr. Jenn @drjenntx on twitter